When looking to purchase a timber building it is important to compare the standard and optional features included in the cost of your building.
The specification and grade of the wood and materials used in the construction of your building can not only affect the price of your building but the quality and longevity of your building.
- In order to deliver a quality timber building we believe it needs the same level of expertise to install it …Read More »
- It doesn't matter what you're doing if you put quality in you get quality out, assuming whoever handles it knows …Read More »
- You may want a summer house or garden building to be a prominent feature in your garden, where as a …Read More »
- All the fixtures and fittings chosen for our buildings is done so with strength and longevity it mind. Doors & …Read More »
We are happy to discuss any options you can think of, just call 01642 612016.
- Your new timber building will help you enjoy your garden regardless of the British weather, but when it's raining where …Read More »
- All our buildings require a solid level base, to ensure that your finished building is both properly supported and elevated …Read More »
- Protecting your building is the secret to a long life for anything constructed of wood. All our timber buildings come …Read More »
- If you are planning to have electricity, internet or even a water supply to your building it's worth planning for …Read More »
- Depending on the type of building you have chosen, you might want to consider installing insulation and or lining. Insulation …Read More »